Top 5 Reasons Northern MN is Perfect for a Winter Family Reunion 2019
Trying to get the family together this winter? We’ve got a few good reasons to put Ely, Minnesota on your radar!
- It’s gorgeous. The pine trees against the white snow is the perfect back drop to see the sun set – and rise.
- There’s room for everyone. With plenty of rooms and beds, there’s a configuration that’s perfect for you.
- It’s fun. Snowmobile, ski, build a snowman and have hot cocoa back at the cabin.
- There are stars everywhere. You won’t believe the night sky in the Northwoods in winter.
- It’s quiet. Read a book, have a game night or a family dance off. No one here to disturb or be disturbing!
We have two large cabins (Bear Trap and Bent Paddle) that are open all year and are perfect for a large or extended family and we’re open all year, including Thanksgiving, Christmas, President Day weekend and Valentines.
Check out our four season, like-home but bigger and better for all of the cousins or grandkids or siblings, cabin in the woods. Great for outdoor activities all day – then a nice dinner, marathon card game or watching football at night.
Main floor – 4 Bedrooms; 2 Bathrooms
- Two twins
- Two sets of bunk beds
Lower Level – 2 Bedrooms; 1 Bathroom
- Queen and a single bed
- 2 double size beds
There are 13 separate beds and will sleep up to 19 people in beds.
Special Winter Rates for Bear Trap:
Nightly Rate: $600
3 Night Weekend Rate (Sat. Pm -Tues. AM): $1750
4 Night Midweek Rate (Tues. PM – Sat. AM): $2100
Weekly Rate (Sat. – Sat.): $3150