Timber Bay Lodge Houseboats on Birch Lake
Experience your dream vacation on an Ely, MN houseboat
Your Ely, MN houseboat vacation will make forever memories with family and friends! Explore the beauty of 20-mile long Birch Lake with many miles of forested shoreline and rocky islands. Float your boat to the base of the Stony River’s rolling rapids or paddle a canoe up the Kawishiwi River to enter the serene Boundary Water Canoe Area.
At night, anchor your houseboat in a safe, secluded bay and fall asleep to the subdued sounds of the wind rustling in the pines and the gentle rocking of your boat on the water.
There’s plenty to do on your Minnesota Houseboat Vacation!
Catch prize Northerns, Walleyes or panfish. Drop a line over the side of your houseboat while you grill dinner or snooze in the sun. If you’re lucky, you may enjoy a lovely shore lunch.
Cool off and take a swim in the crystal clear waters of Birch Lake, where you’ll find sandy beaches or a rocky shore. Drop an anchor in the middle of a quiet bay and swim or suntan off your floating vacation home.
When you’re floating along Birch Lake, you’re the captain of your own ship! You set your own schedule and choose your own course. With no timetables to be met, no TV or cell phones to distract you, you’ll enjoy watching for wildlife, reading a good book or teaching the kids to fish or play games. Feel your stresses disappear when houseboating on gorgeous Birch Lake.
Timber Bay Lodge Houseboats Details
Each houseboat comes with the following standard equipment:
- Kitchens with refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven. cooking utensils and dishes
- All houseboats equipped with Super Quiet Honda generators
- Bathroom with marine-style toilet and shower
- Cabin Area with Screened Windows and Doors, AM/FM, CD player stereos
- Cabin Heaters, Electric and Gas lights and Navigational Map
- Deck Area with Chairs and Table, BBQ Gas Grill, Ice Chest, Life Jackets, Swim Ladders, and Upper Sundeck
- Biweekly Courtesy Service and Supply Calls
- LOTS OF FISH AND FAMILY FUN!